Satisfy your salt cravings with homemade potato chips rather than prepackaged ones from the store. Simply use your microwave to make healthy, low-calorie chips in minutes.
1. Cut the potato into 1/8- or 1/16-inch-thick slices. Immediately stick the slices into a bowl of cold water.
2. Continue to rinse the slices in cold water until the starchy water is gone and only clear water remains.
3. Dry all potato slices thoroughly with a dish cloth.
4. Arrange slices in a single layer on a plate on top of paper towels. Make sure the slices do not touch or they will stick together.
5. Brush the slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
6. Microwave the slices on high for three minutes. Then flip the slices over and microwave for another three minutes. Continue microwaving in 1-minute intervals until potatoes are golden and crispy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.