This dish is perfect to make for a lazy night in or a romantic dinner for two. You can also double and triple the quantities and serve as an appetizer or main course for a larger event like a family dinner or party.
1. In a medium bowl, toss the chicken in flour and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium to large pan, fry the chicken in olive oil until golden brown.
3. Add half of the tarragon and oregano into the pan and let wilt.
3. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. In the same pan, add the onions and garlic and saute until transparent.
4. Deglaze with white wine, bring to a boil, then add the chicken stock.
5. Add in the creme fraiche and stir well. Then add the half and half and let simmer.
6. Add the remaining ingredients, including the chicken, and stir well.
7. Adjust seasoning, and let simmer for about 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
8. Serve over rice or pasta.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.